Wednesday 5 August 2015

No. 224. 'Another Willy Wonka tale.'

I shall be very careful how I tell this as I have strict instructions from my husband not to embarrass him. For anyone who doesn't know, a convene sheath is a bit like a condom. It attaches to the Willy Wonka the same except it has glue inside, this then attaches to a catheter bag. In order for the glue to set you have to wrap your hands around said Willy Wonka so that your body heat sets the glue. 

Now I have to do this for Chris and this evening while this was going on Chris was giggling trying to tell me something funny, I had a hard job understanding him and I kept trying to guess what he was saying. Instead of either of us getting frustrated in these situations, (excuse the unintended pun) we usually laugh at each other and it becomes kind of like charades, me trying to guess what he is trying to say, Chris trying to give clues, made all the more funny by what I was doing at the time.

You have to see the funny side sometimes.