Wednesday 17 June 2015

No. 197. 'I want you gone MND...gone!!'

OK MND you are really starting to scare me now. You are making Chris struggle with his breathing and I don't like it one bit. He says he finds it hard to exhale and that in turn makes speaking more difficult. You made him have another bad choking spasm yesterday and it was awful to watch.

Do you enjoy this MND? Making people suffer, making us cry? We have been strong for so long, but we shed a lot of tears yesterday. You are not bloody having him OK? He is not allowed to leave me, not for a very time, I am not having it. How am I supposed to live without him?

I can hear you sniggering MND cause you know I need to phone Chris's MND nurse for advice. You know Chris is seeing the ENT Doctor next week, but you thought you would stir the pot a bit more right now didn't you.? 

If you ever slip up MND and actually show your face then watch out because this shy, meek woman will be at you like a Ninja. The rage I have inside for you will know no bounds.

Your appetite is unsatiable isn't it? You pick your prey at random and play with them like a cat plays with a mouse.

There are no words or enough expletives to describe how you make me feel or measure for the hatred I have for you. I want you gone from this world MND, do you hear me? gone!!!!