Monday 9 March 2015

No. 160. Grrrr!!!

Grrrr, I am so angry and p****d at this disease. Seeing it slowly take a little bit more of Chris everyday... I just hate it. His speech was worse today, I hope it's just a blip, he has been very unsteady too, more so than he has been. MND is like a lava flow, there is nothing you can do to stop it. 

I've told him he is not allowed to die on me, not for years, I won't have it, he has to stay here with me. I wish we could hide from it, take cover, fight back...do something. Chris still smiles, but I know it is getting him down, of course it is...damn you MND!!!

I am so angry too that so many many MND warriors have been taken this month. It has been such a sad couple of weeks. Yet another member of our MND family, who I have gotten to know a little, has lost his life, five so far in March alone. It just brings home how evil this disease is.

Why Chris? Why us? Why anyone? Why this God damn awful disease? Why is there no cure ? Why???

I HATE IT SO MUCH !!!!!