Friday 19 September 2014

No.90. Holiday time.

We are off on holiday today. Apart from the odd weekend away for weddings or visiting Chloe, we haven't had a holiday for 12 years. I booked it when Chris was first diagnosed. We had no idea how he would be by this time, so I booked a disability friendly bungalow in Somerset. Chloe and Jordan and his wife Tracey are coming with us, while Tam and Karl with be 'pet' sitting for the week. Apart from driving on the M5, I am looking forward to it. We don't get much motorway practice down here in Cornwall and I always used to leave the motorway driving to Chris. Chloe will drive through Cornwall so that will help a bit.

It will be really nice to spend some time away together as a family, time to make a few memories. Jordan will be 27 while we are away, so that will be a nice family celebration too.

I want to try and keep up with my blog, as a diary for my own records if nothing else, but I'm not too sure of the wifi access, so if I don't post any for a while, that is why.

Moral of the day..Live life while you can as you never know what it is going to throw at you.