Friday 25 July 2014

No.41.Time out.

Today we are going away for a couple of days. It`ll be a long journey from the south of Cornwall, but it will be worth it when we get there. Time out from the real world for a short while. It will give us a chance to try out the new car too. The new ramp arrived yesterday, just in time and we managed to get the mobility scooter in OK. I think we can cope with that until we need to move on to a full blown WAV car.

Chris`s speech was worse yesterday than it has been. Could be tiredness? could be the heat? or it could just be progression. He spent way too long out on the farm yesterday too without eating and I was a little cross with him. I know he just wants to help his brother, but I just want to protect him. I hope we can put MND out of our minds for a couple of  days at least, the use of a mobility scooter will be a bit of an obvious reminder though, but we won`t let it spoil our fun. I`m not writing any blogs while we are away, I will write again when we get back.